Digital model for product space describes a holistic picture of customer-suppler chains (cooperative chains) in region/market, allowing to identify promising areas of growth (growing export sales, employment and project funding support).
- Value chains mapping («Customer – Supplier» chain) in region/market and their integration in global supply chain.
- Identifying promising areas of development for creating new businesses, products and services.
- Improving the quality of investment project.
- Design of regional development strategy
- Design of long-term progression program
- Design of innovation strategy
- Design of investment strategy
- Design of export strategy
- Design of small and medium enterprise support program
- Design of cluster policy
Launching new businesses – how to win “battle for the market" and ensure economic growth
Searching for directions of diversification and sales growth using «Input-Output» inter-regional cross-industry balance sheet data
To purchase the service «Digital model for Product Space», please contact Anton Koloshin,
Deputy Head of Center for business Innovation and Technology Transfer, JSC "Saint-Petersburg Technopark" by phone +7 981 893-6390 or by e-mail: email@example.com